Sunday, October 27, 2013

Small, tiny

I want to write, but I'm not sure as to what I should write. I could just dribble on about my day how I woke up too early, actually did homework, had fun with my father and his friends, but why would someone want to read about that. Then again why would anyone read this to begin with? It's just a teen going on about there life's problems, that in due time will seem completely stupid. Seriously, if people have to monitor each post by reading them, then I feel sorry for the blokes. Most of the stuff on her has to be boring. Although it could be a good pick-me-uper if someones having a bad day and they read that someone else is also having a crappy day.
   My day was fine though. It was strange, because I was calm all day. Like this nice cloud of calm completely washed over me. I liked it a lot. I didn't think to much, maybe that's why the whole thinking thing tends to bring me down. I'll talk about that next time though, maybe. Now I've still got something to do, so this shall be nice and short.
Maybe, I'll see you around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment