Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Recently my life has been boring as hell. I've had too much time to think and I just hate it. My mind is just a big jumble of thoughts:
Am I a loner?
Why is it so hard to make friends?
Am I depressed?
When will my life finally be over?
When will I stop being bored?
Just questions upon questions and I just can't get around it. Why have I become such a pessimistic person? I hate this! All of it why? Because either I can only answer these questions or the angel of death herself. But whats been on my mind a lot lately is:
How do you know if you're suicidal?
and
Why don't I have the courage to just run away?
So many questions and I'm just sick of it all!! I just want to be finished!! Done. Why do I have to be so tired of it?
Sorry for the miserable post I guess I'll,
 See ya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment