Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today was an eventful day. I woke up and had a nice cup of coffee. I've just recently started drinking coffee like 5 months ago and I love it! I don't drink 5 cups a day more like 5 a week and that's because I like to savor the taste. I feel like if you have something too often you forget about it's greatness. You forget to appreciate it. It's like your parents, they're always there for you so you forget to be thankful. Now I know it's strange to compare coffee with parents. Obviously we can live without coffee, but if we didn't have parents we wouldn't be here, but I went for a long walk with my dad in the morning. We were walking in the forest and it was just me an my dad, my little brother decided to stay home. So we had lots of time to talk.
 We were walking for almost two hours, time flies when your in a rush free environment, and we talked and talked and talked. It's not like I don't like talking I'm just not use to it. I don't talk much at school and at home I'll have some short conversations, but other then that my vocal cords aren't use to being used so much. Our conversation went from America, old friends, language troubles, family trouble, forest history, trees and my fathers history. How he came to America. It was interesting, because he has never told me the story before. And it just proves that women can easily trick men and put them on a leash. Luckily my dad was smart enough to ditch the fake barbie, but he was clever enough to get something out it. A green card. If someones not aware what this is it's a document that allows foreigners to live in America. So my dad was allowed to stay in the country of independence. Where a year later he met my mom! So that's how I spent my morning besides doing chores, but that's normal.
I happen to be a Youtube fan as of late and I've discovered a ton of channels that range from comedy to science to sarcasm to just plain everything. I never used to be so connected with Youtube and I wanted to make videos, but I don't own a video camera, have no idea what to talk about and just don't have the courage to do it, but I want to make a video!! And I will! Next year, maybe. We'll see. For now I will be contempt to just watch all the other Youtubers on the planet.
Yay!!! I didn't end this angrily!! Yay!!!! Yes, yes, I'm a dork I know.
See ya around.   

No comments:

Post a Comment