Friday, September 2, 2016

Awakening

    I quietly walk into the small guest bedroom of the house and take a moment to observe the room. It's filled with many different things. There are clothing articles thrown about in piles, a growing group of what seems to be knick knacks of sorts and two material suitcases in one corner with a bright red bean bag in the middle of the tiny room. It's the complete opposite of what this room usually looks like, bare. Spiders and dust were once the occupants of this room, now though it's a female with long strawberry colored hair.
    Said female is currently sleeping, curled up in the middle of the bed which is found to the left of the door. Most of her body is covered by a soft yellow, orange and brown blanket, but there are a few places where her skin is showing. Let the fun begin. I sit down on the bed and stare, contemplating whether to tickle her feet, neck or hand. She's very ticklish. All I have to do is lightly swipe across her skin and she feels discomfort and tries to hid. I start from the arm and lightly swipe across the small bit of exposed skin and than wait. The body moves a bit, but only barely so I repeat my action a few more times. After a few more minutes of this the girl finally moves and tucks her hand under the blanket so it is out of my reach. This doesn't deter me at all though as I just move on to her neck and repeat the process. This time I get a light groan and I immediately stop. As much as I enjoy teasing her and watching her squirm, I know if I ever actually woke her up this way I would be in a world of pain.
    So I stop and instead watch her for a few moments, wondering if she will wake up on her own or will I have to help her. It seems though that she feels little want to be conscious and instead ends up cocooning herself in the blanket. I really can't help but be amused by this. Eventually though I start to nudge her shoulder, not roughly just light little shakes, two or three at a  time before stopping and waiting. If she starts to move I know she's slowly waking up, but if she curls in on herself more I have to keep nudging. I shake her shoulder a couple more times, before she lets out a groan. Her hand snakes out from under the warmth of the blanket and picks up a device near her head. She pears at it, squinting her eyes before sighing and putting it back down.
    She rolls over on her back with her eyes just barely open. Open, close, open, close. Slowly they start to open completely, but than she blinks quickly in multiple succession as if fighting the urge to just roll over and fall back asleep. It's probably exactly what she's doing at the moment. This goes on for a few more moments before she finally starts blinking at a normal pace. It seems she has won the battle against the Sandman.
     Now she's rolling onto her side and grabbing a small black case from which she pulls out a pair of glasses. Putting them on she notices me and sighs, grateful that I'm waking her, but at the same time annoyed, because she would really prefer to be unconscious at the moment. After a few more minutes of gathering herself and just waking up she finally sits upright.
    This is the moment I have been waiting for. I calmly walk over to her and sit in her lap. It doesn't take long for her to start petting me and I let out a light purr. 'Thanks for waking me kitty cat,' she says it in a slightly sleepy voice, but in that annoying tone of hers. She knows I don't like to be called kitty cat, but I guess it's revenge for me tickling her every morning. Sighing, I stand and jump from her lap, she looks at me in disdain before standing as well. 'Guess it's time to start the day, fuckin fantastic.'

No comments:

Post a Comment