Sunday, July 31, 2016

Black Screen

I keep wanting to text him, but for some reason I don't.
I keep wanting to hear his voice, but I can't bring myself to make the call.
I keep imagining him in my mind, yet for some reason I don't seek him out. 


He's so close. Right there,yet
I don't call

I don't text
I don't go

My mind, body and soul crave for him, want him, need him.
But today's a day of sadness, a day of tears, numbness, nothingness
There's no reason to bring this upon him.
It's better to just be alone.

Still, I want to see him.
I want to embrace him.
I want to let go of this sadness inside me.

Yet all I do is gaze at my phone in longing, wishing, wanting, hoping.
I can't text with my mind though.
He can't read mine.
So my phone will continue to stay idle.


No comments:

Post a Comment