Thursday, May 12, 2016

Voicing things

There are so many things that I want to tell you. 
Yet I'm never able to voice them aloud.
There are so many things I want to ask you.
Yet I'm afraid of your answer.
So here I'll try to voice them,
but only because here you'll never read them.

Did you know I find you breath taking, especially in the spring sun. 

Why is it that you keep coming back?

I love your chameleon eyes.

What do you see that I can not?

Your loyalty to your friends is inspiring.

I don't understand, how are you still here?

I know that you have just as many questions as I.
Yet you aren't afraid to voice yours.
I tend to avoid them, for there are some things I'm not yet ready to say.
You accept my silence, you never push.
I will forever be grateful for that, 
but know some of your questions will eventually be answered.

Why do I wear a black glove?
I'm afraid that reply will be cryptic.

What keeps me awake at night?
So many thoughts

Why Aster and what does it mean?
Well I've been ready to tell you that for a while, 
but I can't help but keep it cryptic longer.
One day you will know.
That I've been saying it to you out loud for a while now,
Yet you never noticed.
That Aster means...



Well I'm afraid I don't want to tell you just yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment