Saturday, April 2, 2016

Bed

    When I enter my lonely flat the first thing I do is lean against the door and sigh. Finally, I was finally back in my tiny, lovely cave. My week has been hectic and because of that I've barely gotten any sleep, but it's Friday and I can finally get some proper rest. I lock my door before slipping off my shoes and making my way to the kitchen. After staring at the inside of my empty fridge for two minutes my brain informs me that I have no food. A sigh escapes me. Just thinking about leaving my home makes me want to cry.
    Instead of doing the sensible thing and ordering food I decide to just make some tea. While waiting for the kettle to boil the water I stare out the kitchen window, contemplating everything and nothing at the same time. I really just want to sleep. Glancing at the clock tells me it's only after 18, too early to sleep. Yet I'm tempted to do so anyway.
    The kettle eventually comes to life and I pour the hot water over my mint tea. I cradle the cup and try to absorb as much warmth from it as I possibly can, while observing the outside world from my third story window.
    It's a fairly calm early evening. Most people are on there way home to their families and dinners, some could be heading to work their night jobs. Everyone just walks through the area some with more purpose than others. After a while my tea cools and I make my way to my bedroom.
    My bed, my cloud, my charger is calling out to me and after less then a second of hesitation I find myself stripping my jeans off and climbing in. I tuck the covers under me as if I were in a cocoon and then bury my head under as well. In a matter of moments I feel my breath even out and I give in to my exhaustion.
    For some reason I exit the wonderful zone of sleep, but my body is still paralyzed. What could have possibly woken me? I listen to try to figure it out, before I hear my name being called. 'Bell,' my brain supplies, before adding in 'Aster' a second later. How did they get in here? I locked the door. My brain informs me that I gave both of them a key to this place, not too long ago.
     Despite them being here I refused to get out of my cocoon, contempt to go back to sleep, this unfortunately doesn't happen though for a moment later I hear the door to my room open.
    "Nast?" I hear Aster say, before he seems to shuffle out of the room. If I had been looking I would have seen his sadistic grin, that translates he's going to mess with somebody. A few seconds later two pairs of feet walk into my room.
    Then suddenly my covers which held all of my warmth and were at that moment the most wonderful thing on the entire planet were snatched away from me. One of my arms reached out to try and get it back, but after grabbing at air it flopped back down. The two males snickered at my plight, so I finally opened my eyes and glared at them.
    "Wow," Bell spoke, "that's actually a pretty impressive glare.
    "Yup," added Aster popping the p, "But Bell's is scarier." He then plopped down right on top of me. It took Bell less than a second to join in and I found myself at the bottom of a dog pile.
    "Do, you guy's want to cave my rib cage in? You are both bigger than me and heavy." I scrambled trying to get free, but both boys just situated themselves on me as if I was a comfy couch.
    "Aww, thanks Nast." Bell spoke in a sickly sweet voice, "I've been trying to get my weight back up to normal recently. I'm so glad it seems to be working." With that he pushed down on me a bit harder. I really wanted to murder the two of them in that moment.
    I struggled in vain, trying to get free, but I was at a disadvantage and eventually I gave up. Finally the boys seemed to take pity on me and changed their positions, curling themselves around me. My back was to Bells chest with his arm around me and Aster. While the other blonde tangled our legs together and tucked my head under his and had his arm around the three of us as well.
    It was strange to be curled in-between these two, we never really cuddled. We honestly weren't much of the touchy feely type relationship, but we never really could be, not in the country we lived in. I sighed in contempt and relaxed, feeling the two do the same.
Since I had such a hectic week I never got the chance to see them. I didn't realize how much I missed them till now. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment