Sunday, November 5, 2017

To think

It's thrilling yet terrifying to think such a thing could be possible.
It excites me, yet at the same time there is always a tiny bit of doubt buried deep within. 

What if it doesn't work?
What if we end up hating each other?
What if you can't handle it?
What if you start to forget?

All these thoughts and question hidden deep within my mind. They fester and grow slowly, carefully trying to fill me with fear and doubt. Trying to silence me, keep me from moving forward. 
Yet this tiny part of me is pushed aside, because the excitement is so much greater.

I'll get to see him everyday!
Our relationship will grow even more!
I'll get to know him even more!
Comfort and sanity will be at arms length! 

These thoughts bubble up the most. 
The happiness, the excitement, the nerves, the fear, the doubt. They all exist and they all have their own thoughts about this, but in the end I still want to try. I want to see if this can move forward, if this can continue to evolve and grow becoming something even more amazing.

This could be the catalyst.
It could also be the beginning of the next great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment